Junes must have shit security if not one person watching the cameras has ever reported 7 high school students and a mascot going into and stumbling out of a tv in the electronics department.
(So this just in. The P2 games live up to their namesakes regarding difficulty.
That is to say Innocent Sin isn’t too hard, fairly challenging but manageable. Eternal Punishment however has given me too many close calls and the second boss is wrecking me.
Maybe I’m underleveled or need new Personas? I dunno…but damn is this fight PUNISHING.)
Ulala Serizawa, Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
Guess what’s sharper than a golf-club!
(Lots…and lots…and LOTSof digging up old .cue files plus some tweaking of the PSX 1.13 emulator.
I have to test whether or not saves will work properly but still, it seems to play good enough. Let’s see how Maya handles the protagonist role!)
*Credit to xluminosity for the photo*
- Affiliated with Guardian Forces.
- WARNING: Fairly new, so portrayal is in the works still
- Selective with OCs
- Skype is available upon request
- NSFW RPs are open to any topic EXCEPTsmut, nudity…basically anything in that kind of category.
- Can write anywhere from One liners up to multi-para. Depends on motivation, what’s given to me, etc.
- 8 years of overall RP experience, 2 years on tumblr, almost 1 year in the Persona fandom
- WARNING:Mun is a potato at times so when I have a lot of threads, replies might possibly be slow.
- HOWEVER, some loose meme-based threads I usually get to quickly.
- Multi-ship, but development is required.
(Okay…everyone can shit on the Golden Animation for all it’s flaws and how it apparently didn’t even deserve it’s own series to be aired on TV or whatever their issues might be…
But this show’s version of Yu Vs. Adachi was FUCKIN’ RAD.)
(Honestly I do find them kind of sweet, ya’ know…when she’s not being Stabby McMurder.)
"Too bad, it’ll never happen. Not while I have any say in the matter!”